Black & Decker Extra Large Countertop Toast R Oven

Posted by : Longdoo | Monday, June 21, 2010 | Published in



  • Jun 21, 2010 06:11:33



  • Brand : Black & Decker



  • Compare Price!






  • Black & Decker Extra Large Countertop Toast R Oven Reviews By Customers
  • We really like this toaster oven and have used it successfully for over 3 years. I will admit that we do not use it for toasting bread, it simply takes too long because of it's size. But I use it multiple times every day for cooking and warming food. Since we do not use a microwave due to the research that I have read about it causing cancer, this oven is indispensable to me. I don't like to turn on the big oven unless I really need to, and this little one is perfect for most jobs.



    Don't buy this - Kim - Chapel Hill, NC
    I loved this thing when I first bought it, but I should have read the other reviews because the are 100% correct. It toast unevenly but I accepted that. What I don't accept is the oven function not working anymore so now it just works as a toaster. What a piece of junk.









    Great until it stops working - C. Phipps - FL
    I used this for a few years for toasting and baking without complaint. Then, like the other reviewers of this product, it simply stopped baking all together. The toasting feature still works, but I rarely used it for that. It's now junk and will need to be replaced.





    - Special Price Here! -

    (0) Comments

    Leave a Response