Cuisinart TOB-165 Convection Toaster Oven/Broiler, White

Posted by : Longdoo | Wednesday, June 30, 2010 | Published in



  • Jun 30, 2010 07:40:48



  • Brand : Cuisinart



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • Why a convection oven you ask? The answer is simple: cook up to 30% faster and cook foods more evenly. A fan gently circulates the heat. The Exact Heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature for baking and broiling while the shade control memorizes up to seven brownness settings for toasting.




  • Cuisinart TOB-165 Convection Toaster Oven/Broiler, White Reviews By Customers
  • I have just started using a toaster oven, so I'm still getting the hang of incorporating it into my everyday life. This little appliance works great! It is easy to use and doesn't take up much counter space.

    I don't use it nor intend to use it for toasting bread (I have a regular toaster for that). I purchased a toaster oven so that I could still do oven cooking without heating up the entire kitchen in summertime. Where I live it is nothing for summer temperatures to exceed 100 degrees plus and this is just what I needed to accomplish the small oven tasks. The convection is a nice feature also. I have not used the broiler setting, but so far this great little appliance does everything I had hoped for!

    When cooking is done, I find the alarm is loud enough. Some things that I've seen people complain about are no light inside (like a regular oven) and when timer goes off the oven should turn off - these may be useful, and perhaps would be options on higher-end appliances, but I think this toaster oven works fine.

    I do have to remember that the entire outside of the oven gets hot though - the cool white paint can be deceiving. I would recommend having enough space on your counter to give it ample ventilation for any cabinets above as well as on the sides.

    I also purchased the drip tray liner also to help with clean up and everything so far is working fine.







    A great toaster but our handle broke off - V. Morton - CT, USA
    Love this toaster. We've had ours for years. But the white plastic handle broke and we cannot find a replacement for it anywhere. So now we have to throw out a perfectly good toaster oven because we can't open it. Also, I'm not sure why this price is so high. We got ours years ago for under 0. Definitely not worth the price listed here!






    Great when new but not built to last - Richard Peterson - Burkesville, KY, USA
    Cuisinart toaster ovens consistently get rave reviews, because they are well designed and work great WHEN YOU FIRST GET THEM. The sad fact is that they are not built to last. After 2 years the paint around the door of our TOB-165 was burnt, bubbled, and cracked. Now at 3 years the plastic control membrane surface is starting to split. None of this would happen if Cuisinart had used temperature resistant materials. Maybe I am unrealistic to expect any small appliance to last more than 3 years. This oven needs to be replaced but I don't know if it is even possible to buy quality any more.





    - Special Price Here! -

    (0) Comments

    Leave a Response