Oster 6081 Channel 6-Slice Toaster Oven

Posted by : Longdoo | Tuesday, June 22, 2010 | Published in



  • Jun 22, 2010 06:11:22



  • Brand : Oster



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • Brushed stainless steel and Oster silver finish. Large capacity - fits 9 by 9 bake ware, whole chicken, roasts, 6 slices of toast, 6 large baked potatoes and 3-inch deep casserole dishes with lid. Pizza fit capacity to hold large frozen pizzas. Convection technology for even heating. One removable chrome plated cooking rack. 150-450 degree temperature range.




  • Oster 6081 Channel 6-Slice Toaster Oven Reviews By Customers
  • Even after reading some of the poor reviews I decided to try the toaster on my own. In general I agree with the fact that the glass that faces the back of the handle could've been much better insulated or protected, however, as long as we keep in mind that this is an oven and should be handled with care I don't believe this is too much of a problem. The oven itself is a great machine. It heats up items thoroughly, the knobs seem to be of a good quality, it looks great in our kitchen, the convection fan is not loud, it is very roomy, and the price is not very high. As far as price goes, I reviewed some models of other brands that were in the 5.00 range which were, in my opinion, very comparable to this one in features, looks etc. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone.






    Dangerous, for sure - N. Tardiff - Boston, MA
    I'm with M. Mohrman on this one. I just bought the toaster yesterday and used it today for the first time. I received burns on the back of two fingers when I went to grasp the handle to open the door. That metal strip gets burning hot and is a serious design flaw. A friend suggested putting a strip of padding and some duct tape to cover it up. HA! That toaster oven is going right back! I'm going to read the rest of the reviews on Amazon to figure out which one to get next, so, hopefully, I won't get maimed again.






    Great Toaster Oven - DR - Chicago, IL
    I purchased this toaster oven about 2 months ago to replace one that caught on fire while the wife left her toast unattented (she used the tempature setting rather than the toast setting). I really like this toaster oven. The convection setting is great for frozen waffles, chicken nuggets, pizza, frozen bread, toast, etc. The waffles are cooked evenly and to perfection in 3 minutes without pre-heating the oven!! The oven looks great, however it is a bit larger than most others. The oven seems well built and so far no issues. Keep in mind it is an oven and will get hot!! Use the handle to open the door, that is the intended purpose, and you won't get burned. :>)





    - Special Price Here! -

    (0) Comments

    Leave a Response